darksigners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome all underworld member to the forum for darksigners best guild in dmu

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attention all Dark Signers, I need you.

Go down 
+3
Dark Signer Nero
Stealth
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Attention all Dark Signers, I need you. Empty
PostSubject: Attention all Dark Signers, I need you.   Attention all Dark Signers, I need you. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:00 am

We are the most powerful clan on DMU, now it is time to prove it. Yesterday I received this message from a good friend of mine from a forum I am a member of.

Hey, I have a few friends who created a clan on DMU and it got stollen, so it got personal.

And now, one of my friends is looking for help to kick that older clan's butt and re-take over.

So, considering that you have experience with DMU, would you to help us out a bit?

I replied telling him that I was already in a clan and that we could help him. So now it is time for battle. PM me or post here if you will fight with me and my friends to over through this tyrant. I am not commanding ANYONE to battle, and you don't have to if you don't want to, but this could be your chance to prove yourself to us leaders and get you a spot in the war team.

P.S, I am not staging this, it is 100% true.

Last edited by evilgod10 on Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
guild leader/warteam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Dark Signers, I need you.   Attention all Dark Signers, I need you. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:11 pm

i am in its me dark signer leader kyle
Back to top Go down
https://darksigners.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Dark Signers, I need you.   Attention all Dark Signers, I need you. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:13 pm

I thought it was you lol.
Back to top Go down
Admin
guild leader/warteam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Dark Signers, I need you.   Attention all Dark Signers, I need you. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:16 pm

this war sounds cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Dark Signers, I need you.   Attention all Dark Signers, I need you. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:18 pm

Well, it isn't meant to lol. This is serious. If you are in the war you need to be comminted.
Back to top Go down
Admin
guild leader/warteam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Dark Signers, I need you.   Attention all Dark Signers, I need you. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:24 pm

o ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Dark Signers, I need you.   Attention all Dark Signers, I need you. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:37 pm

But it is pretty cool. Our first war is going to be massive and I just want all of us to be prepared.
Back to top Go down
Admin
guild leader/warteam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Dark Signers, I need you.   Attention all Dark Signers, I need you. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:05 pm

i will
Back to top Go down
Stealth

Stealth

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Dark Signers, I need you.   Attention all Dark Signers, I need you. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:46 pm

let me know when this war would being , i'll be there to back u guys up
Back to top Go down
Admin
guild leader/warteam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Dark Signers, I need you.   Attention all Dark Signers, I need you. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:48 pm

good to know
Back to top Go down
Dark Signer Nero
warteam
Dark Signer Nero

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Dark Signers, I need you.   Attention all Dark Signers, I need you. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:41 pm

ill take on anyone anytime
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Dark Signers, I need you.   Attention all Dark Signers, I need you. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:42 am

Sweet, thanks guys for your support.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Dark Signers, I need you.   Attention all Dark Signers, I need you. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:55 am

don't worry i got your backs
Back to top Go down
DSr Jalan

DSr Jalan

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Dark Signers, I need you.   Attention all Dark Signers, I need you. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:39 pm

oh yeah put me in this me and my 0ne hundred eyes dragon will wish they never mess with us
Back to top Go down
Dark Signer-Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Dark Signers, I need you.   Attention all Dark Signers, I need you. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:46 am

sign me up as well im in the mood to destroy Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Dark Signers, I need you.   Attention all Dark Signers, I need you. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:57 am

I am Cleargod10 for those who missed it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
guild leader/warteam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Dark Signers, I need you.   Attention all Dark Signers, I need you. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:34 pm

nice of u guys
Back to top Go down
DSr Claw
warteam
DSr Claw

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Dark Signers, I need you.   Attention all Dark Signers, I need you. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:03 am

Ill join... just tell me when it is... and also: the time ur telling me is gonna be in the USA right???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Dark Signers, I need you.   Attention all Dark Signers, I need you. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:06 am

No, it will be Bunnies server time (seriously).
Back to top Go down
Admin
guild leader/warteam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Dark Signers, I need you.   Attention all Dark Signers, I need you. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:05 am

usa time
Back to top Go down
Dark Signer Crow

Dark Signer Crow

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Dark Signers, I need you.   Attention all Dark Signers, I need you. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:56 am

Im in.
Back to top Go down
Admin
guild leader/warteam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Dark Signers, I need you.   Attention all Dark Signers, I need you. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:32 am

good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention all Dark Signers, I need you.   Attention all Dark Signers, I need you. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention all Dark Signers, I need you.
Page 1 of 1