darksigners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome all underworld member to the forum for darksigners best guild in dmu

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guess who just won it?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Guess who just won it? Empty
PostSubject: Guess who just won it?   Guess who just won it? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:03 pm

Yes, I, your Co-Leader just won my first tournament. I have so say a MASSIVE sorry to Sarah, I faced her in the 3rd round and knocked her out. But you can bet when I won all hell broke lose. I was using my own deck (most of you know) D.D.T. (which most of you know stands for Different Dimension Toon). I would like to say thanks to Stealth for watch and giving me support.
Anyway, we are truly on our way to ruling DMU. Dark Signers shall not be stopped.
Back to top Go down
Stealth

Stealth

PostSubject: Re: Guess who just won it?   Guess who just won it? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:30 pm

np bro....we Dark Signers must stick togther and get each others back....congrates again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess who just won it?   Guess who just won it? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:35 pm

Thanks man. I think Sarah was a little pissed she lost to a toon deck, but I think the Invader Dlad was extremely pissed his star winning deck lost to a newbie.
Back to top Go down
Admin
guild leader/warteam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guess who just won it?   Guess who just won it? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:34 pm

sweet man
Back to top Go down
https://darksigners.forumotion.com
DSr Sarah
guild co-leader
DSr Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Guess who just won it?   Guess who just won it? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:55 pm

i 'm not pissed at all lol , nice duel ! xD
Back to top Go down
Dark Signer Nero
warteam
Dark Signer Nero

PostSubject: Re: Guess who just won it?   Guess who just won it? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:13 pm

so sarah isnt co leader anymore? and we should have ranks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess who just won it?   Guess who just won it? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:44 am

Sarah is still Co-Leader. We are both taking the job because this clan is growing faster each day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess who just won it?   Guess who just won it? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:50 am

Great win yesterday, too bad i missed the last the last duel.
Back to top Go down
Admin
guild leader/warteam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guess who just won it?   Guess who just won it? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:30 am

guys stop making new members we have enough
Back to top Go down
Stealth

Stealth

PostSubject: Re: Guess who just won it?   Guess who just won it? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:44 pm

hey can u delete ryos account he pm me tell me he quit the clan cuz we lame and weak and that he join holy Evil Shadows
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess who just won it?   Guess who just won it? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:41 am

Admin wrote:
guys stop making new members we have enough
Please tell me you are joking? If we want to rule DMU you need all the help we can get.
Back to top Go down
Admin
guild leader/warteam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guess who just won it?   Guess who just won it? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:06 am

we can rule with want we got we are just that good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess who just won it?   Guess who just won it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess who just won it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
darksigners :: Your first category :: torneys-
Jump to: